Webinar Programs: Working with the Neurobiological Legacy of Trauma
I originally developed the webinar program years ago as a seminar, then brought it online in 2009 to make inexpensive, cutting edge continuing education on trauma treatment accessible to mental health professionals all over the world.
Now the webinar has become a certification program in a webinar format!
Thanks to a collaboration with PESI, the largest provider of continuing education in the US, therapists will not only be able to participate in the learning experience but also earn certification as a specialist as a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP). Even better, the webinars have now been professionally recorded and will be available for download.
- Implications of the neurobiological research for trauma treatment
- “The body keeps the score:” the somatic legacy of trauma
- Using mind-body techniques in traditional talking therapy
- Disorganized attachment and the therapeutic alliance
- Dissociative phenomena in the everyday lives of survivors
- Working with shame and self-loathing
- The challenges of self-destructive behavior
This certification training program is being offered and administered by PESI.com, ensuring high-quality technical expertise without all the glitches my ‘home-made’ webinar program was always experiencing.
There are now two levels of certification training:
- CCTP-I covers what used to be Levels I and II of my webinar training (i.e., the first and second year programs). To find out more, go to www.pesi.com.
- CCPT-II covers what used to be my third and fourth year programs on complex trauma and dissociation. To find out more, go to www.pesi.com.
For past participants who want to continue in the original webinar series: another way of getting this same education is to subscribe to the online recordings of my past webinar series. If this option is of interest to you, use the payment options below to purchase them. If you have any questions, please contact my assistant, Amanda, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note: These online recordings are not downloadable.
“I want to thank you for the webinar training. It is probably the single most valuable training I have had to date, and something I use daily with clients.”
“This webinar series has been so helpful and surpasses the info I have found in other places that support trauma treatment with neuropsychology and mindfulness. I think it is because Janina’s heart is right there in the teaching.”
“I just wanted you to know I relished every word of Janina’s webinar! Her warm, gentle delivery was interesting and stimulating while slow enough for me to absorb the information and connect it to my own theoretical background and practice.”
“Since I started Janina’s webinar training, my clients have benefited so much and my working style has almost totally changed. I guess the learning has not just enhanced my awareness and ‘techniques’ with my clients; it certainly has changed my own awareness about myself.”